Location: Montreal, QC
Vetio Animal Health is looking to add a leader to its rapidly growing team. We are looking for an individual
that has a proven, strong track record of managing projects related to the Pharmaceutical and or Animal
Health industry. The most important prerequisites for this position are a good understanding of the
pharmaceutical development, a high level of organization, and a passion for Animal Health. The latter,
combined with a solid work ethic, will guarantee you success at Vetio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage communication between the client and internal stakeholders;
• Manage communication with third party contractors;
• Elaborate high-level information into detailed plans (e.g. Gantt chart);
• Effectively communicate project expectations to the stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion;
• Plan, coordinate and follow up on the work of all internal stakeholders involved in the project;
• Plan, prepare and lead project meetings, record actions and key decisions through meeting
• Provide project updates in a regular basis;
• Identify, analyse and escalate any problems, risks or changes (in the scope, schedule or cost of
• Ensure timelines and budget are being met.
• Bachelor’s degree in science;
• Knowledge of best practices in project management, with a minimum of 3 years in a similar position.
PMP certification a plus;
• Experience working in CDMO environment;
• Excellent team spirit;
• Must be a mature and self-motivated team player who is highly organized, analytical, accurate,
results- and customer-oriented;
• Must be able to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines;
• Must be able to prioritize tasks and projects;
• Excellent communication skills and level of tact in French and English (oral and written);
• Good adaptability to changing priorities;
• Must be able to maintain confidential information;
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Outlook;
• The position may require travel and stay at third party sites.